Ma De Re Sha demonstrates a dizzying range of technique and tone, while the compositions make a highly electrified fusion mix that borrows from Joe Satriani as much as John McLaughlin
Rahul’s music is very cinematic and his fleet fingered guitar work sounds influenced by masters such as Jeff Beck, Jan Akkerman and Al DiMeola.
This cat can play, Many influences can be heard, but I want to give Mukerji more credit than that. I highly recommend Ma De Re Sha be listened to immediately and often thereafter.
Rahul is a multi-award winning musician based in Maryland. Born in India, he has been performing live for over twenty years. He has had a varied performing career that has included stints in Chicago, Boston, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C. and India.
Rahul has been featured on a wide array of recordings. His pieces were featured in a movie in Singapore. His music has been aired on national and international radio stations and featured in various animations. It was used as the official score for the Fractal Forums web episodes.
Rahul has been featured in prominent international music magazines such as Vintage Guitar, Guitar Player, Songlines and Pipeline. Additionally, he is also a guest Guitar Instructor on the Shred Academy website.
As a visual artist, Rahul's artwork has been featured and used by International artists and local artists alike. He routinely exhibits his work in the greater Washington D.C. area and was hand picked to display his art at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and one of five artists to inaugurate the Canal Park opening in Washington D.C.
Rahul pursues a wide array of mediums, with respect to his art. These range from the traditional to the digital domain. His current interests include:  Wood Burning   Poster Designs   Fashion Designs   Website Designs   Fractal Imagery   Digital Sketches
Fractal Animation   Digital Animation   Filter Photography   Album Cover Designs   Traditional Sketching   Spray Painting
- Featured on NewEARS Prog Show: New England Art Rock Society WEMF Radio Show, May 2017
- Featured on Philadelphia's Thought Radio Show, May 2017
- Featured on Baltimore's Rock Station 98Rock, Jan 2014
- Handpicked Musician for French Embassy 2013 Cultural Event
- Featured in Guitar Player Magazine: June 2008 Issue
- Guest Guitar Instructor at Shred Academy
- Music featured in Movie :: Tokyo Confidential
- Official theme for Fractal Forums Web Episode
- Music featured in multiple Animations
- One of 5 chosen artists for Washington D.C. Art Exhibition: October - December 2017
- Custom made fabrics for International celebrities May 2017
- Winning Submission for poster contest: March 2017
- Featured Artist of the month at Starbucks: October 2016
- Featured Artist at Washington Reagan National Airport Art Exhibition: July 2014 - Jan 2015
- Featured Artist of the month at Starbucks: April 2014
- Artwork used by Beats Antique for their 2013 Video / Tour
- Official Video of Artwork used by Beats Antique
- Live Fan Video of Artwork used by Beats Antique
- Artwork used as Album covers in CdBaby and iTunes by Artists
- Featured Artist of the month at Starbucks: August & September 2013
- Designed websites for local artists
- Fractal Animation used by artists
- Credited for Official Band photos by local artists
- Credited for video editing services for local artists & establishments
A few reviews of guitars and the multioud that were published on the Guitar Sphere and Unfretted websites.